After getting over the cold somewhat, I was feeling better...actually feeling pretty darn great. Well, there is no way that can last for long right??? I now can report increased headaches, which sure, I used to be plagued by headaches when I worked at FPL (probably thanks to stress and insufficient ventilation in the chemistry department), but I have not welcomed their return. At least the good news is that because I (and Bea and sometimes Kristi) suffered them so often, I usually just kept going through them without the assistance of drugs unless they reached an excruciating level...good practice for pregnancy when so many OTCs are just out of reach.
I have also been having some trouble sleeping, which I can't understand since I figured not until I had a large belly or an actively kicking baby would my sleep be disturbed. Hmm...so I slept poorly last night, and have been plagued by heartburn when I tried to eat today. Before pregnancy I had suffered heartburn only once or twice in my entire life. After munching some Tums, I tried to eat some wheat thins, but the heart burn started up again. Then, I joyfully threw up this mornings oatmeal, some dried fruit and the wheat thins shortly after. This reinforced what I already knew of our bathroom, which is that it seems like no matter how often I clean (unless it's every day) there is a red bacteria that I am always waging a war with. This is not so pleasant when losing your oatmeal. The toilet was promptly cleaned after I finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment