In general, I am feeling much better. My headaches are less frequent, which I think may have been a dehydration issue mostly. I am sleeping a little better than before, but then again it helps when you only work three days a week!!! I love sleeping until 9!!! I did have a job interview today at Providence so my sleeping in, cleaning and cooking (general house wife stuff) may be cutting back down if they decide they want me. I did tell them I was interested in part-time cause frankly, I've worked my self a lot in my short years and its nice to have a slower pace, especially while incubating a baby :)
We have an ultrasound scheduled for the end of May to not only (most importantly) make sure the baby looks ok, but.....hopefully find out the sex!!! I've had one dream where the baby was a boy, one where it was a girl, so I don't know what to think.
A few times I think that I have felt the baby move or kick, but I'm just not confident that it actually was...maybe it needs to get bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment