Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 17

For the first time this week, I had a stranger ask me if I was pregnant! I was at Napa picking up some parts for Matt(and the ever-breaking red car) and the man helping me quietly asked me if I was expecting at the end of our transaction. I almost wasn't sure he had said what I thought he did, so I just gave a little nod with a small smile. He told I looked beautiful because I have "that glow" that some women get!!! This could sound kinda creepy, but he wasn't creepy about it at all, so it put me on cloud nine for at least the next 30 minutes :) Then I went to target and did a wedding registry and a baby registry....that took some time let me tell you!

I also had a strange chance to share my growing knowledge of breastfeeding when our friend Todd and his law-school friends were debating shower gifts for a pregnant classmate. The girl was trying to decide what you what the purpose and convenience could be for an ice tray that holds breast milk. Wow, now I can geek out about things other than microbes....

I believe my friend Emily is getting induced next week, so I may get to see a brand-new baby again soon!

Our ultra sound is one week from today!!!!

1 comment:

j said...

Yay, I'm counting down the days to find out if it is my niece or nephew!