Lots of dancing going on in Rhi's tummy. Yesterday morning I felt the need for a little caffeine after persuading myself to watch all of Gone With The Wind in one sitting purely because Brian and Heidi own it, and I've been wanting to re-watch it for awhile. Well, it is as long as I remember, but also as awesome. So I made some coffee, of which I haven't really had much more than half a cup since conceiving the kiddo. Well we had a full, relaxed cup on the couch with the dogs before work. And I have never felt baby Tyler move so much in one morning, or one day at all since he came to grow inside me. Phew, I must have really dosed the little guy up to have him almost constantly wiggling around, kicking and moving.
Then again, maybe it helps that he is getting bigger, making his little movements more pronounced. I also felt him at least like 7 times today, so this may be a more regular occurrence. Next stop, the ability to feel moving from the outside so Matt can experience some of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment