Monday, June 23, 2008

Krump

A pregnant body cannot move in the same way as a non-pregnant. Ok, plenty you can still do, just not comfortably. However, I can definitely suggest no krumping while pregnant, you just can't stretch the same way...

At work today, Roseanna was saying something about "street dancing" and I had been watching "So You Think You Can Dance" on my Tivo the previous night...so I said, "what like krumping?" and proceeding to bust out a bad imitation of the dance...much to the strain of my side and lower tummy. Later today, I realized I was feeling some pain and straining in the lower right side of my tummy, the place I feel that Tyler likes to lay his head(because kicking is usually on the left side and even though the midwife says you can't feel distinct body parts yet, I think I can feel either his head or butt in certain places). So I was thinking why does he have to lay in that position this is supper uncomfortable everytime I get up. Then it occurs to me...I might have a slight sprain due to krump...White girls like me just can't dance that well, especially not at 23 weeks pregnant. The nice part is that Roseanna said she thinks I have the perfect little tummy for maturnity pictures, if it stay all nice and cute that it.

No comments: