Friday, July 11, 2008

Belly Button The Conclusion

I forgot to mention that while we were camping at Detroit Lake, my belly button started to get really sensitive when it was touched, bumped, anything. I was starting to get a little red around the top portion so I finally gave in and took it out. It is amazing how much better and more comfortable it feels...it was looking a little funny since my button wasn't poping out evenly, it was making the ring thingy uneven...now I have an uneven little hole left over. Oh well. It looked funny sticking out through my clothes because of my increasing tummy anyways. I don't know that I will get it re-pierced if I can't just put the ring back in, having it done wasn't an overwhelmingly pleasant experience, but then I'm sure it will seem like nothing next to labor. But the same situation will arise if when we are ready for baby #2.

At least I feel better looking since I got my hair trimmed last week and finally gave into dying it with "real" dye this week since I prefer not to have my gray hair showing at my wedding (eeks!). I did get some side bang things cut and they are a little shorter than what I was picturing and I'm still getting used to them. Matt likes them, they just have to get used to laying the right way to not look stupid. Given the hair color and sort of bangs, I just look even more like my mom, in my opinion.

No comments: