Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Less than Pleasant Feelings

This past weekend while at job #2, I was not feeling well at all. I just generally didn't feel well and I had what can best be described as very low level cramps. They didn't really hurt, I was just aware of them. I might have been a little worried as they continued for a few hours if it had really felt like my uterus was contracting and hardening, but it wasn't so I just left work a little early and relaxed...aka went to Erik and Tiffany's to sit with my feet in the kiddie pool and get a whole cup of water spilled on me by Colton whom I was comforting in his diaper rash distress :)

These crampies have not returned so far, but also feel nothing like the uterus hardening I get after going pee...don't irritate your bladder by holding your pee, that is my advice. I have learned to go more frequently, and though this makes me more comfortable, it doesn't necessarily get rid of sensation. About 20 or 30 seconds after going to the bathroom, my uterus gets rock hard and holds that way for about a minute. But I did tell the midwife and she just encouraged me to go more often and didn't think this was cause for concern.

No comments: