Everyone says I am glowing and look so good, I just wish I could feel like that all the time, but that's just not realistic. I know its going to be really hard after he is born, sleeplessness, such changes, I wish I could physically feel better right now to enjoy my last stretch more! I really, really hope that working less in the next few weeks will help, mentally, physically and emotionally.
On a more positive note:
Today I ordered wall decals for Tyler's bedroom and bathroom! They are slightly, absurdly expensive, but they are re-stickable and the jungle animals are super, super cute! I plan on putting polka dots on one wall in his room and the jungle animals in the bathroom.
I also have gotten the generous offer from one of Matt's co-workers, and a co-workers wife to throw me a baby shower in Portland in September :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the comment about the stool...you are a genius! You might not be feeling too hot right now, but you are still a great problem solver. :o) I hope I glow soon too.
Where did you order the decals from, can I get online and peek???
There are on whatisblik.com. I picked tangerine circles (polka dots) and the little safari animal, I can't remember what that one is called, but there are monkeys, lions and long vines :)
Post a Comment