This afternoon left me an emotional mess....I started getting sad, and it just spiraled. By the time I got home and Matt called me, I was crying on the stairs. I think I can say at this stage I am feeling a little too anxious. I know that some of the things that we making me sad aren't totally justified feelings, hence how I know they are being brought courtesy of hormones. But they snowballed, and with mounting anxiousness, I became a bit of a mess for Matt to come home to. The worst for him is when I cannot clearly explain what I am upset about so that we can talk about it and work on fixing it.
I guess I just feel like there are a lot of things hanging over my head. Finishing thank you cards for the wedding, getting our kitchen remodel started, and hopefully finished quickly (before baby!), and thus being able to put away all the presents we received that are sitting downstairs, finishing up the office area I wanted so badly (laid to the waste-side due to wedding and desire to paint), making a realistic list of what we need for Tyler to get started and getting it, picking a pediatrician, talking to my managers about what I plan to do post baby-what do I plan to do post baby?, then add normal stuff, house cleaning, bills, blah blah blah...
Oh yeah, and parenting is really scary too, even if I am excited to have him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment