Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday!

Some of my productiveness from the weekend:
1. footless pajamas, recommended by Cindy were part of my Target list. Good for midnight diaper changes :)

2. Early nesting mommy has washed all the clothes she has so far and put them away by size





















3. put together the beginning of a basket of diaper change goodies, plus some of the many washcloths I bought as small burp clothes, recommended by Heidi

4. Token and I convinced daddy to spend some time with us today! We tried to buy a new blow-up mattress for camping so that daddy can hopefully take me camping and fishing. We also looked at hardwood floors and measured our middle floor cause it needs to be remodel time!!!

5. and I don't remember if I already have a pic of the pictures of Tyler's ultrasounds that I put up in his room, but here they are :)

4 comments:

The Iwen's: said...

Footless pj's....genius! :o) Keep the helpful supply list coming!!!

The Iwen's: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Iwen's: said...

Are you using baby detergent? I use All Free and Clear, which I have heard is good for babies. I figured I could wash the clothes I bought for Tyler before I wrap them so you don't have to do it!?!?

Mama Rhi said...

I bought Tide Free and Clear and have washed all his stuff so far in it. My gf Emily gave me a bunch of clothes her son has already grown out of already yesterday which is good cause she has some really small stuff that will be good for just home from the hospital.