Thursday, September 18, 2008

Loot!



So at the beginning of remodel mania, Tyler's room was the only one left untouched. The only area of the house that remained clean and intact, showing no signs of being involved. Until shower time!

Lets just say that after two showers, Tyler's room suddenly started to look like it fit in with the rest of the house! It took me quite a while to sort through everything, because I wanted to get a clear picture of how many clothes we had for each age category. Lots and lots of 0-3 month, but I am pleased with having more 12 month and a few even older than I hoped for. If Erin has a little boy, lets just say, I have lots to pass on! But then again, if she has a girl I get to spoil her with all the cute girl stuff I didn't get!!!

I am still working on sorting through and washing all the awesome things we/he has been given.


No comments: