Thursday, September 4, 2008

Possible DayCare Solution


While we were camping, our friend Sarah told me that if I am willing to drive Tyler out to her house, and he's a good baby (lets hope!) that she is willing to watch him for me!!! This would be awesome because I would feel so much more comfortable leaving my baby with someone that I know personally. We've also, of course, gotten to see her parenting style of her daughter, Ava and we like how she is with her! Though I must add, that Sarah really votes that I be a stay-at-home Mom, we'll see how it all shakes down in a few months! Here is a picture from the camping weekend, where Matt held Ava until she fell asleep...looks like someone is ready to be a daddy! So this little girl will be one of Tyler's closest playmates :)






No comments: