http://itsybitsyiwen.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Infant Iwen
Today Aunt Erin and Uncle Jeremy got to have their first ultrasound to confirm that their growing baby is doing fine, which of course, it is!!! Can't wait to get to see an ultrasound picture, I hear that the baby was moving a TON on the screen, even if Mommy Erin can't feel it yet. She will soon enough! Can't wait to find out the sex in November so I know if she is having a little boy to be-friend mine, or a little girl that Aunt Rhi can spoil! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I just looked at your best friends blog about her baby and it totally made me cry! There is just something so exciting about babies!! She was cracking me up with her huge pile of preggo tests :)
She is such a goofball and I feel so lucky that we can overlap our pregnancies even if just for a little bit :)
Post a Comment