We actually lost the first CD that Colin sent us with all of our wedding pics...another travesty due to remodel...however, a new CD showed up and I have just started looking through them. Mostly because, well, A) I'm not working and have the time for such things, and B) Shutterfly has a halloween pic special where I can possibly get some free prints, so I was going to see if I could get some things ordered before the promo ends...
Here is some more to tide you over!
2 comments:
OH GOD, these are so freakin cute!!! Why can I only click on the bottom one to blow it up??? So cute, I love to top one....maybe getting married prego is even better than doing it first. That is the most special shot. I want prego pics, with my hubby too!!! :o)
I don't know how much Shutterfly charges but often Walgreens runs 10cent specials. I will let you know if and when that is the case. They are all great photos but that top one is AWESOME!!
Post a Comment