Monitoring today went well, heart rate is still good, showed some contractions on the paper printout. Amniotic fluid still plentiful. Haven't really made any progress since Monday cervically speaking, but she did say it felt "nice and soft" and thinks that I am a good candidate for inducing. So she thinks it will should work!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Some Late Pregnancy Pics
These first ones are from last week I think (40 weeks)



Monitoring today went well, heart rate is still good, showed some contractions on the paper printout. Amniotic fluid still plentiful. Haven't really made any progress since Monday cervically speaking, but she did say it felt "nice and soft" and thinks that I am a good candidate for inducing. So she thinks it will should work!
Monitoring today went well, heart rate is still good, showed some contractions on the paper printout. Amniotic fluid still plentiful. Haven't really made any progress since Monday cervically speaking, but she did say it felt "nice and soft" and thinks that I am a good candidate for inducing. So she thinks it will should work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow you look awesome! Congrats on Tyler! Good Job MOM!
You are sooo beautiful!!
Post a Comment