Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yummy Stuff

So my contractions are a little sharper today, and pelvic pain has increased a little. Not to an alarming level however. The most exciting development is that I think my mucus plug is coming out, though it is not bloody as they usually describe it. Probably since I am only one darn centimeter, not much rough stuff is going on to lend blood. But it fits the description that is looks like I've blown my nose in a sense. This still gives a very inaccurate time line of a few days to a few weeks. What wonderful accuracy! After a very tiring day though, I did find a burst of energy tonight that manifested itself in some random cleanings and organizings around the house. But remodel still makes it a mess. Makes me a little glad that the midwife prescribed something like Benadryl to help me sleep better to give better preparation for when it is actually "go time" if I'm going to keep contracting without hasty progression.

3 comments:

The Iwen's: said...

Ah geeze...this is so crazy! I can't believe I am reading about this! You are so close to being a mommy...do you still have moments like this still when you are like "Wow, this really is happening? I am having a child!" Sometimes I totally believe you are prego (as I should, I have felt Tyler move), but other moments it's like it's new information or something...so surreal! :o)

Sarah said...

Call me if you want me to bring you anything in the hospital today : ) sounds like you are SUPER close!!

Mama Rhi said...

I want it now!!!!! I have totally become one of those impatient 9 month prego chicks...I and thought I would be all, "whenever he's ready is fine..." yeah right!