Sunday, November 16, 2008

Activities



Some of the things we did with extra hands around the house! We went for baby's first shopping trip to Target and Michael's, which he slept through, but he must have sub-consciously gotten some stimulation because he was very exhausted that night.


One of Grammy's activities-bath time! This is the only pic of him smiling so far! Which was followed by him leaving her with a mustard-colored present on her shirt :)

4 comments:

The Iwen's: said...

Okay, I don't use this much but, OMG!!! He is so cute. Jeremy and I are sitting here dying from his cuteness!! We can't wait to meet him! :o)

Sarah said...

That picture is way too much! Wow!!!

Warrior Girl said...

Soooooooooooo cute Rhi!

Mama Rhi said...

This is the best picture of him yet by far!!! I kinda want to use it on a birth announcement, but I also don't want to use a nakie pic