Sunday, November 9, 2008

Belly Button!

Last night my belly button fell off! This makes Mommy and Daddy very happy cause they thought my little stump was kinda nasty :)

I'm growing up already! Next stop, is getting circumsized so that we have another little ouchie to watch out for-this event is scheduled for Nov. 18th. Is there a non-Jewish version of a Bris??? Just kidding!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

He had a pretty cute little belly button scab as far as those things go but I am glad he lost it, their belly button gets so much cuter and less gross! As far as the rest of it how come they didn't just get all the pain out of the way when he was born? Do they make you wait?

The Iwen's: said...

Yippie for no belly button scab...less stink is always good! :o) How is his newborn rash?

Mama Rhi said...

One of my girlfriends had her son's peep done while they were still in the hospital and it got messed up since there little sex organs are swollen, so we wanted to wait. Our pediatrician scheduled it with one of his associates for the same day as his next appointment so we can do two things at once. A penis is not something I want to take a chance of messing up :)

Sarah said...

I am sure he is happy you feel that way : )