Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mommy's First Day Out!

Thanks to Grammy Shu, on Wednesday I got out of the house for the first time without baby. I just made a little trip to Target, but it was nice to get out of the house for a little bit.

Its funny, the midwife that discharged me said to really relax and do nothing but take care of myself and baby for the first two weeks and I thought, "sure no problem, I can be lazy like that!" But in reality, its a little harder to do than I thought. I did take advantage of the mom's being here for things like long showers, sitz baths and about one nap a day...but maybe I should have really made myself milk it, because when will that chance ever come again??? I used to be way better at really sitting around and doing nothing, maybe all these years with Matt are having an effect on me ;)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wasn't very eventful? lol.

Matthew said...

computer crashed and she got pissed off at it and went to bed :)

The Iwen's: said...

Ha! Ha! Rhi, come on, get un-pissy and finish the blog! :o)

Mama Rhi said...

my laptop is a piece of junk...and without the cardreader that is in Matt's laptop bag there are no pics even if I go downstairs and use the desktop...