Auntie Jenni, Uncle Seth and Kiki arrived in Newport today around 3pm...right after Tyler went down for a nap. In the pic Jenni is dispersing already wrapped presents underneath the tree. Grammy was begging that we let Christmas start now! Your going to miss is Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
KLC is closed today.. ive been awake for 2 hours :(
I think im going to do all my errands today and try to get a ride to Corvallis with Josh. Maybe I can talk my dad into coming to get me. No idea what I'm going to do to meet up with Erik, but getting to Newport for Xmas is #1 priority!
I see you soon!
It was so great to see you three today! Your son is so adorable- it's hard to believe Natalie was ever that small! Like I said, thank goodness for pictures!
When I left that Arbonne sample, I forgot to mention that I'm doing a 50% off sale until the end of December, so if you decide that you like it, let me know!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment