of what we will look like at the race in Willows!
So if you are looking for Free Range Racing, red truck, two MR2s piggy-backing each other and our ghetto fabulous free camper! California here we come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It all starts with two people falling in love: suddenly the world has a new family...Join the adventures of the Updenkelders: Matt, Rhiannon, Tyler, Seren and Token.
4 comments:
I don't think I would want to drive behind you guys : )
Neither would I!!! I'm glad the ladies + Ty will be many hours behind in her comfy CRV, NOT driving through the night!
Get us those pit tickets and I'll pay you back! I'll call for more details soon! :o)
you dont need to buy them before hand.. they are $30 at the door. just tell them you are NOT working on the car!
Post a Comment