Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting Ready for Shower!


This is an incognito picture of some stuff I bought for Ms. Aubrey today for shower games! We've done some back and forth bantering, Kellee and I about which games we wanted...but this one was for sure since it will give Erin lots of loot along with it!


I am so excited to get to see Erin again and see the progress in her tummy for myself. She is turn will get to see what a giggly boy Tyler has become and hopefully he will grace us with some more rolls soon as he hasn't done another on un-assisted since the video. How we happened to catch that, I am still not sure since when you watch it, he doesn't even seem to be trying. He just does it. Now he lays there trying and getting frustrated. Ah well, its more fun to make him laugh anyways!


The added bonus of next week is getting to have our friends Kellee and Elizabeth with us this time. They both get to meet Tyler for the first time and I can't wait to see them play with him! Hopefully weather will not be a problem cause I really can't imagine having to miss this.

1 comment:

The Iwen's: said...

Yay for loot! :o)

I think Ty will roll for his 3 aunties and uncle jeremy...that's a lot of motivation! :o)

Can't wait till you are all here. Saturday will be so fun!