Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



Sure its a day early, by why not start the love train early right?





My Grandma Jean sent Tyler a little Valentine's bear and I thought wouldn't it be cute to take pictures of him with it on our red chair? So appropriately colored...too bad I forgot to do his hair up hehehe. I enjoy getting to torture him like this now, cause someday he'll look at me and tell me there is no way he is taking a picture with a stuffed teddy with hearts on it. Ah little boys. I am hoping that once we get to Newport, we can book a photo session with the man who took our wedding pictures.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute photos! He is so photogenic!! I am so happy for you that work is over, yay! Party time!

The Iwen's: said...

Yeah, NO MORE VEIN POKING FOR RHI! BACK TO TY FULL TIME...SO NEAT! I hope you are enjoying your little munchy man....I can't wait to see him in just a week!!! Auntie Erin needs a Ty fix like no other!!! :o) He is getting so expressive and even more adorable. I just can't stand it! You and Matt produce a good lookin babe. Miss you Yan and can't wait to hug my bf. Happy Hearts Day!!! xoxo