Friday, March 20, 2009

She's Here!

Erin and Jeremy's daughter Aubrey Isabella Iwen was born this morning at 8:14 at Mercy Hospital in Redding. Aubrey is 6.04 lbs and 19 inches. Erin had a C-section and both her and Aubrey are doing great! I got a few pictures from a very proud Grandpa, but I don't know I want to steal Erin's thunder by publishing pictures before she gets to :D She has Jeremy's light brown/reddish hair with some waves and light little eyebrows. So excited!!!!!

4 comments:

The Iwen's: said...

Ummm, did I steal your thunder??? I think I posted pics of Tyler really early on....you can post pics of Aubrey...we don't mind! xoxo

Sarah said...

That is funny you asked that Erin because I almost looked back at both blogs to see, but never got around to it...I am sure Rhi wouldn't of minded you being excited and posting pics. If I didn't already make her send me some I would be dying over here waiting to see what Aubrey looks like (absolutely beautiful and perfect by the way) But I do keep checking your blog hoping the busy new mommy gets around to posting an update... : )

The Iwen's: said...

I am working on it...pics next...two book long blogs are done! :o)

The Iwen's: said...

The only people I think who go went to my blog when Ty was born that also go to/know Matt and Rhi was my parents anyway so I guess I couldn't really have stollen thunder anyway. :o)