Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ty's Four Month Check-up


What a morning we had! Ty woke up at 5:15, which was about the time Matt needed to get up anyways for us to get him to the airport.

I though Tyler would go back to sleep since he usually has a morning nap pretty soon after getting up...but he just wasn't going back down, even though I could tell he was tired. So I got us all ready for the dr. appt and he managed to spit up all over himself when I was just about to get him in the car. When I went back upstairs to change him, I then forgot to load my purse and diaper bag into the car. Fail on this Mama's part. Luckily, I still got to keep his appointment and called later with a credit card to make the co-payment.


I asked his Dr. about how much he spits up, but since I rarely seems to cause Tyler any discomfort (mostly just me and the washing machine), I've decided to just wait and see for awhile longer rather than risk side effects by putting him on any medications.

Tyler weights 14lbs 12oz (50th percentile), is 25 7/8 inches tall (75th percentile) and his little head is 25th percentile (no Updenkelder head?).

He got another round of shots and handled it better this time-he stopped crying within about a minute!!!

We then went and visited the lab where he got some really cute hand-me downs from co-workers 10 month old son, and I got a chance to say some more goodbyes to people not there my last days.

And then he took a 3.5 hour nap!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He sure is growing up!! I am super jealous of the 3 1/2 hour nap thing, could you have him have a talk with Ava???