Or a few days past...I can't believe all the things that Tyler is able to do now. Its hard to believe he just used to be a cute blob and we still found it amusing!
He has started reaching out for our plates, cups and wine glasses. I am really close to giving in and giving him some cereal, but I am trying to be good and patient. I successfully found him a pediatrician in Newport this week, a certain doctor in high demand (good thing I pulled out the Updenkelder name) that just so happened to be Matt's Pediatrician!
He is getting better and better everyday at balancing himself while he is sitting up, but still struggles to get to the sitting up position on his own. That requires help. Tyler still gets annoyed when you put him on his tummy on the floor, even though we know he has the ability to roll over, most of the time he won't. He just gets mad. But if you put him on his belly on your belly or chest he smiles, laughs and inevitably pukes on you. Oh the joys of laundry. I shutter to think that soon it will have to actually deal with multiple colors of stains that require more attention. But perhaps they will smell less like rotten milk?
Unfortunately, this week he and I were both feeling under the weather which has translated into many holes being punched in nighttime sleep. On top of ill feeling tummies, his mouth is starting to hurt him more and more. I almost feel like I have a newborn again except that he screams MUCH louder!
His hair is starting to grow again and it appears to be very blond, maybe with a hint of peach, tantalizing us with the idea of red. There are some randomly dispersed longer brown hairs to be seen hmm....
Tyler has really been noticing the dogs this last week. He finds is particularly entertaining to watch Token and Jake play around (Token has been pulling Jake around by way of a sock. Token is 21lbs, Jake is about 80lbs...) and even reaches out his little hand to pet Token.
No comments:
Post a Comment