Wednesday, June 3, 2009

7 Months Old!



I tried taking some pics on Tyler's 7 month "birthday," and he wasn't really in the mood. But he does have on his scorpio shirt, so its still cute!


7 months and he can:


crawl backwards (not with complete grace, but he's working on it)

take lots of step with you holding his hands, he's getting better and better at planting his feet flat

say Mama and Mom

roll all over the place

sit up
drink from a sippie cup and regular cup, though assistance helps in actually consuming beverages from each
take a bath in the big tub alone (by that I of course mean that I am not in the tub, but sitting beside it)
pull Token's tail

responds to his name (probably really just my voice, but hey)

likes to chew on the sleeves of his shirts

likes to eat books more than read them

loves being outside

loves swimming

flirt with anyone and everyone

2 comments:

Mama Rhi said...

he can also spin a letter, pick things up with his pointer and thumb (supposed to be an important development thing), and grab things you thing he can't reach.

Sarah said...

I love the crawling backwards! Ava did that forever, she would get so frustrated seeing something she wanted up ahead and only end up at the other side of the room, too funny. Before you know it he will be EVERYWHERE and fast too. Love the pictures, he is so stinkin' cute!!!!