Ty was woken up from a nap when we arrived, and contemplated being mad about that, when he realized he was somewhere new and exciting. Then he was okay with it! We strapped Tyler into the Kelty and walked down the hill, gave him a snack at the bottom, and hiked back up. 
I started to feel that my half a sandwich for lunch was insufficient, and supplemented with berries from the side of the path while Ty chewed on straps and puked a little on Dad's back. Okay, really it was on the backpack and his own overalls. Other then getting hungry, he did really well! 

Each time I go hiking, I think to myself, "why don't we do this more??"
3 comments:
Great photos, that looks really fun. How are you feeling? I am not sure those berries were for eating : )
they didn't make me sick, but I think they did have an effect on Ty when he blew out a diaper for the first time in awhile...
Sure love the one of Ty in the backpack on Daddy....I showed my brother this morning and he thinks Tyler is just adorable. xoxo
Post a Comment