It all starts with two people falling in love: suddenly the world has a new family...Join the adventures of the Updenkelders: Matt, Rhiannon, Tyler, Seren and Token.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Garden!
We are starting to harvest more than lettuce! Our very first little cherry tomatoes are turning and they are DE-licious!!!! Not sure why we have such funky shaped carrots, but they are all like that. Taste good though!
So cute Ty crawling towards/in the water bowl! He's getting so big and I'm sure he's all over the place! He's looking more and more like you each time I see him. Yummy veggies, I'm jealous! I wish we had enough sun on our lot to grow veggies, they look beautiful :) Miss you guys, xoxoxo
1 comment:
So cute Ty crawling towards/in the water bowl! He's getting so big and I'm sure he's all over the place! He's looking more and more like you each time I see him. Yummy veggies, I'm jealous! I wish we had enough sun on our lot to grow veggies, they look beautiful :) Miss you guys, xoxoxo
Post a Comment