It all starts with two people falling in love: suddenly the world has a new family...Join the adventures of the Updenkelders: Matt, Rhiannon, Tyler, Seren and Token.
I just love this video! So cute, he's getting so big, and so strong! He looks like he's having so much fun, and I love the way Mama Rhi is enjoying her book :) Love that pic of him in the garden! Miss you guys, hope to see you soon! xoxoxox
This is one of his hand-me down toys that is just awesome! I think it gives him a real sense of accomplishment to roll around and bang on the keyboard, and I get a chance to read something non-school related. Nora Roberts-Tribute
4 comments:
Token's like "Hey are you guys seeing this? He can walk all of a sudden!" What a great toy! He looks so proud of himself.
I just love this video! So cute, he's getting so big, and so strong! He looks like he's having so much fun, and I love the way Mama Rhi is enjoying her book :) Love that pic of him in the garden! Miss you guys, hope to see you soon! xoxoxox
Gosh, I am missing the crawling and now it seems he's about to walk already!!!
Auntie Erin wants to see her little Tyler again before he graduates kindergarten! We've got to get up there...when Matty is around to meet Aubrey.
What a neat toy. Must say, never have seen one in action before, very neat! :)Whatcha reading???
This is one of his hand-me down toys that is just awesome! I think it gives him a real sense of accomplishment to roll around and bang on the keyboard, and I get a chance to read something non-school related. Nora Roberts-Tribute
Post a Comment