Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Fun

We've finally had a few warm days this week!!!! So I got a chance to get Ty back into his pool and let him splash around. He does try to climb out though, which is a bit scary. Especially because he still just laughs when I sternly say "no."


We've had a sort of long week, with the teething causing sleep disturbances, leading to tired and grumpy Mommy and baby. Last night we both got some good sleep and WOW what a difference in both of us!!!!


I've been experimenting to see if he's ready for finger foods. He does well just knawing on a carrot or apple piece with supervision, though he can't get much off, he enjoys the activity. I thought he was "eating" some blueberries...until I found them smashed down in his high chair seat and stuck to the roof of his mouth!





3 comments:

The Iwen's: said...

Yay for warm days....I saw it was supposed to be 64 tomorrow, seems to be pretty good for Newport, enjoy! xoxo

Mama Rhi said...

seriously, 68 is "hot" here, especially on the deck

The Iwen's: said...

Welp....today it's supposed to be 107 here...that's "hot" I guess for Redding. Eeehhhh, we need a bigger kiddie pool. :)