As Tyler was in the tub tonight I started thinking about some of the changes and growing up he is doing right now. Of course, most attention goes straight to things like crawling and talking. These are amazing and make me so proud to see him learning and growing.
But tonight my heart was overflowing with some of his social and emotional developments. He is at a point where he will rest his head on my should sometimes (only a few seconds usually), lay his head down on me in the middle of playing, pulls him self up constantly on my clothes to get into my arms. I don't just feel like just the food giver anymore, I feel like he LIKES me! It is an amazing, overflowing of joy. As he matures, he finds so many different ways to connect with us, and I just look forward to more of it. His appreciation of Matt has become a lot more obvious as well, he lights up when he sees his daddy and knows he will do something to get a smile out of him. Watching them become increasingly enchanted with each other in love all over...with both of them :)
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so sweet, I just LOVE him. He is growing up so nicely & he adores you, well beyond the food source thing (trust me even though that can be annoying it pays off in the end, that bond never goes away!)
Thanks for posting new stuff, I was feeling deprived... :)
I forgot that there might be people who stay up late in the night, looking for things to read on their laptop :0) I blame that school thing for my slacking! Miss you
Miss you too! Think I will be in LC Wednesday - Friday if you want to get together :)
Post a Comment