Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Funny Stories

Last night Tyler was running around without a diaper, but did have an unsnapped onesie and socks, as he indicated perhaps he was interested in sitting on the potty, but produced nothing of volume. He was trying his feet at running around the dinning room table when I saw him stop, sit and concentrate. Oh crap, he's peeing on the carpet. Yep! Daddy whisked him away to take off the wet clothes while I grabbed the carpet shampooer that I conveniently had sitting in our bedroom. Then our naked boy starts saying "dacumn dacumn" and ank you ank you. Matt hadn't heard him say vacuum before and just about died. We then commenced chasing him around, wearing nothing but socks.

Last week, when I was at the pharmacy waiting for Tyler's antibiotics, I was trying to keep him entertained as it was about dinner time and everything was taking forever. I opened a bag of little oatmeal animal cookies and gave him one. Well he loved it, but at one point did a little cough/choke and I ended up with a handful of puke in front of a line of people. The pharmacist calmly handed me a paper towel...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so cute, I love that he is talking! I always feel a little sorry for people when their kid doesn't say a word for the first two years, it makes life so much more interesting!

Anthony and Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh you guys, he is getting CUTER than ever!!! Seriously, it's almost too much to handle. I can totally see him running around in just his socks and squatting on the carpet. Of course, I'm sure it won't be as funny when it happens in our household lol. xoxoxo