

Background: Three couples of high school sweethearts grew up in Newport, got married, had kids and have remained close friends. These families are the Updenkelder, Beckers and Wiles. Matt and Jenni constitute the second generation of the Uppys, and Tyler the third. The Beckers have four grandkids. And the Wiles...have their first due in February! Two days after Christmas was Krista's baby shower, also a chance for the three families to have a little Christmas get together.
Tyler had fun playing with Ella (2 years old) and I doted on her little brother, Colt (7 months). Janell and I got the three in the tub together and then I realized-they are three blond, blue-eyed gorgeous kids! Here's to the third generation-can't wait to meet Krista and Aaron's little guy!
1 comment:
That is just too precious! All of those adorable little toe heads in the tub together! It sounds like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Can't wait until next year when Ty really understands Santa :) Yaaayyy! Can't wait to see you guys in February. Miss you guys! xoxoxo
Post a Comment