Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Arts and Bubbles!



Tyler has his crayons, coloring books, paints and such art items in a basket. I had said basket pulled to see if he was of a mind to color and such and he found and dug out the package of bubbles. Originally, at our wedding we had planned to do a kids table for our short guests, but that box of stuff disappeared during set up. As did our wedding license. Neither of which were found until later, the license before the kid stuff. From which came stickers (which I haven't let him experience yet), coloring books and bubbles. He's not that responsive to bubbles in the bath, but I thought he might like these...and he did!

2 comments:

The Iwen's: said...

So funny, we just got out read bubbles with Aubrey too..I'll have to blog about it. I haven't caught up to V-Day yet.

Can't wait to see that little bundle of LOVE tonight/tomorrow! xoxo

The Iwen's: said...

I meant real bubbles....geez, spelling errors on you and Sarah's blog comments...I'm so excited to be on a computer twice in two days, I can't type!!! :)