

Every year, at the end of February tons of people flood into this small coastal community for the Seafood and Wine Festival. Sadly, it has gained popularity with the college crowd as a bit more of a drunk fest than I'm sure it was intended to be. For people that grew up here, it is traditionally a bit of a reunion. And for some of us, it was a nice little afternoon to taste some wines from wineries I've never heard of while spending a little time with our old roommate. Mark came down from Portland with his (new) girlfriend. A less competitive, non cheese
hoarding girlfriend than the one he had while living in our townhouse with us. Bonus: Russel and Jordan. Russel is a pretty regular dinner guest at our house (far any that don't know him, he's the dude with the glasses). Jordan was Matt's "boyfriend" when we lived in Portland, and after much bouncing is currently residing in Corvallis. I miss Jordan's slop and stories of crazy girls. So hey, I guess it was a bit of a reunion for me too!

P.S. extra bonus? Today one of our friends showed up with some extra reserve wines we took off his hands after he was done with his booth...more to add to the wine cupboard!
4 comments:
Ummmm, is that really a bare a**??? Too funny...we might have to drive up and attend THAT next year! Cute shirt Rhi, reminds me of your momma a bit too. Glad you had a good time. :)
You look adorable Rhi! Does Matt's husband know about this boyfriend? I am glad the wife wins in the end. :)
hehehe it is a big rubber fake a** worn by the lady from the joke shop. I tipped her a dollar for the photo op. Totally worth it!
I would love you guys to come next year Erin! And I think Sarah would love it too!!! Let me change that. I KNOW Sarah would love it :)
Uh yeah I would!!! I am not sure I have ever gone but I LOVE wine, as you know and all me need is my mom to watch her :)
Post a Comment