



Natalie's first birthday party is what I remember of as one of our first social events as a family after moving to Newport...and a full year has come around as we celebrated her second birthday on Saturday! It had an under the sea theme, so Tyler went as a surfer since in a whim of perfect timing, he received an outfit from Hawaii from Grandma Kelly in the mail earlier that week!
Tyler had a particularly difficult night previous, one for the books. His tummy was hurting him so badly that we were up with him every hour from midnight to seven...so the first picture is him melting after an hour at the party. Frankly, he did better than we hoped for. Natalie is the darling little lobster who did some posing for pictures, something I am trying to teach Ty to do since I have such a hard time getting him to look at me when I am taking pictures. The dark haired girl posing in another picture is Gracie, a friend from storytime whose parents were behind me laughing about how she will never pose for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment