


Tyler has now checked out the new Swampland exhibit twice and he didn't find giant snakes as scary as I thought he might(or as much as I do...). But what he really likes is the alligators and all the paw prints on the wall that you can lift up the flaps and see what animal they belong to. This little dude might be a zoologist or veterinarian someday! The exhibit has some gorgeous overall decor that some of the older exhibits are lacking, but it definitely isn't designed with toddlers in mind. Almost nothing is at the height of those under three feet. Which equals a lot of picking up increasingly heavy children so they can actually see what is in each window. But its still fun to have something new to look at.
This week, for World Ocean Day they had some fun activities planned like face painting and some Dr. Seuss stuff...but by the time Tyler was up from his nap most of the good stuff was all being packed away. I guess face painting was a 10am while we were happily playing with friends at indoor park. But we still got to play around with Natalie and her daddy, so it was worth it. Natalie really likes to hold my hand at the aquarium and her daddy had to remind her that Tyler gets first preference with me since I am his mommy. It is funny and touching to have someones child whom you really like, like you back.
I'm laughing as I look back at this-these are really not good pictures, but they're what I've got LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment