The first baby...


Let's call this some "Matt and Rhi through the years." Although its been two years legally tied, our life together has taken us through many adventures before we got to that special day in Siletz in 2008. Marriage sure is a ride, but I can say for sure that life with Matt NEVER gets boring! Its amazing that what started as two friends of a friend meeting has lead to so many places, faces and adventures from the end of 2003 to the middle of 2010. I think we have managed to teach each other a lot of things, and love has taught us some more. Things haven't always been easy, but with Matt I have found what I was always hoping for in a partner-a true sense of family and belonging.



3 comments:
What a great post! Here's to many more fun adventures to come for one of my all time favorite couples!
thanks Sarah!
I love it! Such a great post and such beautiful and fun pictures. You two truly are a great couple, and we've loved watching your adventures along the way :) Cheers to many more! xoxoxo
Post a Comment