
{that's a HUGE belly for only halfway through...}
22 weeks and I can already see kicks from the outside when I am laying in the bath tub! We've been able to feel them from the outside for many weeks now, but somehow I don't remember when I could see Tyler...it seemed much farther along. I can sort of identify the baby's back, but since it is the size of a banana or so, I can't pick out all the other little pieces by probing {yet}.
This morning Tyler even caught a kick (usually he doesn't have the patience to hold his hand on my tummy long enough) and then wanted to feel for a baby in Daddy's tummy too :)

At our 20 week ultrasound the baby was very active, smiling, sticking out a tongue and doing plenty of dancing. This kid has a super, round, big tummy as well as HUGE hands and feet...just like big brother! Baby was 11oz, and everything looked really good. The only issue is with me, not the baby. My placenta is "low-lying" and will need to be looked at again to make sure it keeps moving up as my uterus continues growing to make sure it won't be in the way for delivery.
Tyler, Grammy and Daddy were all at the ultrasound with me. Ty arrived with Grammy and came running down the hallway towards me yelling, "we're going to watch a movie of the baby! I'm so excited!!!" I was really hoping Tyler would get a kick out of watching the ultrasound, but my sensitive guy was a little too worried that the technician was doing something that was hurting Mommy. He was very concerned that I wasn't going to be able to get up. It actually took a few days to convince him that I was alright!
1 comment:
I love your cute LITTLE tummy! I hope all moves in the direction it should by your next ultrasound so you won't have to worry about that, I think it is all going to work out just great!
Post a Comment