Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Girl



A few weekends ago, I was sorting through some things in Tyler's room and closet in an attempt to pull out some bits that could be transferred to the new house (both by their ability to fit in the jeep, and my ability to lift them). I the top drawer of one of the dressers is some old infant items...tiny washcloths, teething gel, and...binkies. Tyler pulled one out, and proclaimed that not only was he a baby (we've been working so much on the big boy stuff), but he was also a girl. He kept that thing in his mouth intermittently for a couple hours until I was quietly able to put it back in the drawer without him noticing...kind of cute, but I'm really glad he only used binkies for a few months and I'm not trying to tear it away from a willful toddler!

No comments: