
Little views of what's been happening in Toledo. The weather has been going back and forth from down pour, which leads to massive mud, to gorgeous blue skies and even some warmth.
Current projects are deck and porch building as well as the finishing touches on the sewer system. Our last complaints about the drywall have been fixed, which means there are plenty of spots that need paint touch-ups. My goal was to get a start on those today...but its hard to paint without brushes. Yes, Mommy brain is starting to attack me with both hands!

I couldn't help but grab the camera when Tyler took a face first fall into a mud puddle one afternoon. The most hilarious part was that another little boy was there who actually stayed out of the mud. As in he actually listened when his daddy requested that he walk around the mud. Tyler? He's Matt's son for sure. And Token's brother now that I think of it. He likes getting dirty. The little bit of me in there is that he likes to be cleaned up right when the activity is done :)
We also tried to get him to use the port-a-potty, but if you can see that little look of distress, it wasn't very successful. Don't worry Tyler, Mommy doesn't like port-a-potties either. But since this one faces the horses and slough, it has been named the "room with a view"
2 comments:
From video and pics Jer showed me, the house is looking good and close to done. I wish I could have come for a visit with him but maybe not since Tyler was sick....When are you guys thinking for a house warming??? I want to plan for that! :) So exciting xoxoxo
That picture is hilarious with his face covered in mud!! Reminds me of when I slipped in the creek and came home covered in mud crying, and my mom just laughed and grabbed the camera. AND, of course when I convinced you to go tromping through that big field behind the library to go explore the old barn lol. And you were wearing white jeans and came back to your mom with white splatters all over!! Oh the days :)
Post a Comment