{Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star was the theme for our known little star of the party}{Cookie decorating station!}


Last weekend I was given a baby shower by Ellen and Shirley. I was surprised and happy when Ellen kind of offered out of the blue, I mean you can't turn down a baby shower, right? For me, it was a really nice chance to step away from school work and the whirlwind it feels like we live in for a minute and just celebrate our little addition that is getting pretty close to joining us.
My mom and grandma came up from California, which provided Tyler with lots of attention all weekend long! He would wake up in the morning immediately asking where they were.
I feel really lucky to be showered as a second time Mom-you don't need things in the same way, but it is nice to start off letting #2 not just feel like they are automatically walking in Tyler's footsteps :)




1 comment:
You are beautiful my dear, a new baby is going to not just fit in to your life but complete it in a way you never could of imagined. Especially after you start getting a few hours of sleep again. (I am almost there, SOME nights.)
I hope your husband is more accommodating then mine. The chick is mostly bottle fed you would think that would get me out of EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. FEEDINGS. Not so much. Love him though :)
If I was your husband I would let you sleep (I hope Matt is reading this...hint, hint)
Love you! Way beyond excited for this little new addition. I wish we lived closer, you need to KNOW Norah. She will steal your heart, just like Ava. :)
Post a Comment