Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Big Brother

So how is Tyler doing with all the changes? Pretty darn good! He is very sweet with Seren, likes to "pet" her, kiss her cheek and help with diaper changes and baths. I am extremely grateful to have had my mom around, providing Tyler with lots of one-on-one attention in our first days home. She now has a serious love of playing trains!

{trip to the park with Daddy and Token-"guy time"}
IMAG0478

{making cookies!}
IMG_5228

IMG_5217

IMG_5243

IMG_5277

IMG_5292

IMG_5290

IMG_5271

IMG_5202

There have been a few more time-outs, a little less listening the first time to mommy and daddy. But so far, he doesn't seem to have any sad feelings towards baby sister, which is all I could have hoped for!

I enjoy having our good camera back :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What great pictures!!! I can't believe you cut half your face off on that fabulous picture of you & Seren at the hospital! I love that picture!!! I was really nice seeing you all a glow with your baby girl. I miss Tyler's little face, we will have to get together soon! I'm sure I will have more clothes for you too... :)

Anthony and Elizabeth said...

God I love your little boy. That's all I'm going to say :)