Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All in the Family

Initially all I really saw in Seren's looks was Matt and Tyler. As she is starting to fill out and mature a little, I'm thinking I actually see two other people more predominantly based on baby photos :)

{when I first saw this picture on the fridge I 100% believed it was Seren and I thought to myself, "how did Grammy get a picture of her on the fridge so quickly (this was a few weeks ago), and then I realized that the nightgown and blanket were not familiar....can you guess who it is???}


s

its the beautiful Aunt Jenni!!!!!!!!!!!



{and I see some of this as well....this one is the baby picture of me that is on Tyler's "My Family" bulletin board}
IMG_1428

and of course, her brother is definitely in her features too...hope that's not a bad thing! Not sure many sisters want to look like their brother, by Tyler is damn good looking if I say so myself. Yes, I am biased, but I made them from scratch so I'm allowed to be!
{tyler at one month old}
IMG_1429

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You make damn cute babies! I can really see the resemblance in Jenni's picture, how cool! I really want to see you soon & both your beautiful children!