Missing them so much! It was so great to have the Luis family around for a few days. I really enjoyed seeing how River is growing up- such a sweet, funny little guy!!! He was in love with Tylers trains and loved going to the little train museum we have in Toledo. The boys even got to take a little ride!
We also went to an old car show and antique sale in downtown Toledo, had dinner at Grammy's with some cousins (and watched four boys make a filthy, happy mess of themselves in the back yard), and of course went to the aquarium!
I'm so grateful they came all the way up here to see us for part of their vacation. I love now having sweet memories of some of my most favorite people in my new house. It's like we soaked up a little more love and friendship into the walls :)
1 comment:
"It's like we soaked up a little more love and friendship into the walls" - I LOVE that!! So sweet!!
Post a Comment