Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gamble Time





There's nothing like getting some time with the Gambles! Sarah is the best cook, and amazing host, wonderful and warm friend...AND she has two of the worlds most adorable daughters. Ever.

Hospitality

Before we saw them last week, I had gone through some old pictures of Tyler and Ava from the previous summer. What a difference one little year makes! The first apples of our eyes have grown up even more and are such independent little people. Now we get to oh and ah over our newest members. Norah and Seren looked at each other with interest-I can't wait to see how they play and what fun memories we make with them as they get older. Tyler and Ava get along so well with a year of age difference. Norah and Seren are only 4 months apart, so let the good times roll!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so sweet Rhi! We just love you and we had the best time ever!!! Can't wait to see who these little people turn out to be, although I'm in no hurry for that. Thank you for being YOU, you are amazing!!