Was to do a little photo shoot with this one. She woke up happy and we started clicking away. Then she starting wanting a snack and I thought, no problem, a little snack and we'll be right back at it with a happy face. She had a different plan. To nurse herself right back into a coma while I tried to catch up on words with friends. Years from now when you wonder why there aren't more pictures little missy, I will have to inform you that I tried and you resisted!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
My plan
Was to do a little photo shoot with this one. She woke up happy and we started clicking away. Then she starting wanting a snack and I thought, no problem, a little snack and we'll be right back at it with a happy face. She had a different plan. To nurse herself right back into a coma while I tried to catch up on words with friends. Years from now when you wonder why there aren't more pictures little missy, I will have to inform you that I tried and you resisted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, you remind her of that! However that picture is awesome, so she is cooperating a little :)
Post a Comment