Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Six Months

Seren at six months is the stealer of my heart.  She laughs and rolls, kind of sits up (and laughs when she falls down), and can even entertain herself in her little chair long enough for me to make dinner.  She is totally my kitchen companion. 

While she was VERY skeptical at first, she has taken to this eating food thing and is making exponential improvements in actually consuming some of that food. 

She says mama when she wakes up...or decides she has been waiting for my attention long enough...and I am convinced she asks for dada at times, as well as baba when she is hungry.  Tonight I almost thought it sounded like she said "more" when we were switching from carrots to avocado in her dinner courses! 





Seren absolutely lights up over Tyler and Matt.  As well as squeals with delight when I come to get her at school.  She always grabs her toes (and pulls off her socks) and is just super grabby in general.

No comments: