I can't believe we've had this darling for a year!
Seren, you are the light in my life! You give amazing hugs, have a sweet little voice, already have a mischievous light in your eye. You bring us sweetness, but also like to get down in the dirt with your brother. You make insistent little whines when things don't go your way. You also share snacks, give kisses and LOVE the dog. You aster incredibly easy to delight.
When I think back to your birth day, I am still filled with gratitude that God had blessed me by giving your sweet soul to me for safe keeping. I never knew how much a daughter would complete our family until you arrived.
Thank you for making me smile, making your brother laugh and melting daddy's heart on a regular basis.
At one year you crawl like a sniper, pull up to find Tylers drinks and snacks in an instant. You say mamas,.dada, dog, woof woof, uh oh, bath, hi and dolly. Some of those more recognizable than others.
You love trains, snuggles, baths, dollhouses, blocks, and drawers.
These are just the pictures I have on hand by phone...hope I get to the rest soon!
1 comment:
Happy birthday sweet baby girl!!
Post a Comment